The learning path differs based on interest, past experience and education.
We recommend the below learning path irrespective of the category.
- Start using the product, understand the Navigation, Enter some transactions, Run a Report
- Understand Security, learn about Roles, Create User, Security Console etc
- Learn about the Architecture of Cloud ERP, various product families, offerings etc
- Understand Configurations, Learn how to configure an offering like Financials. Learn to use FSM – Functional Setup Manager
- Test the configuration
- Learn about configuration migration etc
Apart from the above two main areas which we recommend everyone are:
- Acquire DOMAIN knowledge
- Example, Accounting, Financials Business Processes etc
- Learn about Implementation Aspects
- Project Management
- Testing – unit testing, SIT, UAT etc
- Cutover etc
Start Learning Today!
The below recording helps you to understand the basic navigation in Oracle Fusion Applications.
Did you like the recording? Please leave a comment by clicking on leave a comment link on the top of this post.
More to come!Keep hooked..
Now let us understand the various categories of people wanting to learn Cloud ERP
Broad classification based on Experience:
- Oracle EBS Functional Consultants
- Oracle EBS Technical Consultants
- Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultants
- Other ERP experience (Peoplesoft, JDE, SAP, Tally, Maximo etc)
- No experience on any ERP
Broad classification based on Education:
- Commerce graduates
- Engineering graduates
Broad classification based on Interests:
- Those looking for a new Job
- Job Change
- Project Change